If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact us. If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry, or your inquiry is not been satisfactorily addressed, you can reach us at Support@Lytico.com.
We may amend this policy at any time, and shall notify you by posting a revised version on our website. Should we make a material change to the manner in which we collect, use or store your personal information, we shall notify you by a notice on our Site, or by email.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information about you, which may include non-public personal information:
- Information that you provide us in the course of using the Service, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. We may also collect certain sensitive information from you including your bank account number, credit card number, date of birth and social security number.
- To facilitate our Service, we request certain third party personal information from you such as your recipient's full name, physical address, email address, and phone number. We may also collect from you the recipient's sensitive financial information including their bank account and routing number.
- Information about your usage of the Service, including your transaction history, and how and to whom you use the Service to send or receive money;
- Information that we lawfully obtain from third parties, such as identity verification services and credit reporting agencies;
- Information that we indirectly obtain from you, such as information about the hardware and software you use when accessing the Service, your IP address, the pages you access on this website, and other websites that you visit prior to accessing the Service.
We may also use "cookies" to track your use of this website. A cookie is a small data file that we may place on your computer to identify you when you return to the website. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of the Service. The information we store in the cookie is not PII but a number that we generate and could not be used to lookup a user's PII without the proprietary Lytico system.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information for the following purposes:
- To process your transactions
- To verify your identity
- To collect payment for your use of the Service
- To troubleshoot problems with the Service
- To detect and prevent fraud and other illegal uses of the Service
- To send you marketing notices, service updates, and promotional offers
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
We do not sell or rent the information we collect to third parties for their promotional purposes unless we receive your permission to do so. Nevertheless, we may share information about you (including nonpublic, personal information) with:
- Third-party service providers under contract with Lytico that help us with our business operations, such as transaction processing, fraud prevention, and marketing.
- Third-parties that we partner with to offer additional products and services, such as long-distance telephone minutes, but only when you elect to receive information about those additional products and services.
- In the event of the sale, acquisition or merger of some or all of our assets, your personal information might be a part of the transferred assets. We shall notify you in the event of such an occurrence by placing a notice on our website.
- Law enforcement and government officials, but only in connection with a formal request, subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure, as well as circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, report suspected illegal activity, or investigate violations of our User Agreement.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You can access, modify or update your personal information submitted on our Site by logging into your account and changing your preferences.
We employ industry accepted standards in protecting the information you submit to us on our Site. We have put in place SSL [Secure Socket Layer] encryption technology to protect your sensitive information transmitted on our Site. We also require a username and password from each user who wants to access their information on our Site.
CHOICES YOU CAN MAKE ABOUT OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Federal and state laws allow you to restrict the sharing of your personal information in certain instances. However, these laws also state that you cannot restrict other types of sharing. Because we have chosen to refrain from certain types of data sharing, the only type of sharing of your personal information that you may restrict is as follows:
- If, after giving us your permission to share your personal information with third parties, with whom we market our jointly offered products, you later decide that you no longer want us to share such information, you may contact us by email at Support@Lytico.com.
- You may also opt-out from promotional emails to you by accessing your E-mail Preferences & selecting the "Unsubscribe" function present in each email we send out.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site contains links to other web sites. Lytico LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy practices of these other sites prior to submitting your personal information to them.
You can contact us with any questions or concerns at: Support@Lytico.com .